Product warranty/maintenance process:
1. Warranty registration method:
Customers register for warranty by the following ways:
Method 1: Customers scan the QR code on the Warranty Card or Warranty Stamp included with the product and fill in the warranty registration information.
Method 2: Customers scratch the warranty code on the Warranty Card or Warranty Stamp included with the product and send a message to the switchboard number 8077 according to the syntax IC Scratch code to 8077 (cost 1,000 VND/1). message)
Option 3: Customers call 024 6255 2288 (Hanoi), 033 233 92 92 (Da Nang) and 094 777 0001 (HCM) for further instructions.
Note: To ensure the interests of customers, Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company only receives warranty registration within 05 days after purchase.
2. Warranty case
Product warranty is: Overcome defects, technical problems that occur due to the fault of the Manufacturer.
– Products are warranted if the warranty period is calculated from the date of delivery.
– Warranty period within 01 year from the time of installation / time of purchase (date on the invoice). Warranty conditions do not apply to parts, components, and consumables used by customers such as filters and RO membranes.
– There is a purchase invoice, warranty card and manufacturer’s warranty stamp on the product.
– Warranty products will follow the Manufacturer’s warranty for technical problems.
– Warranty policy at home applies in inner city areas in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Thai Nguyen, Bac Ninh, Da Nang, Bien Hoa City – Dong Nai, Di An Town, Binh Duong
– For home warranty products, depending on the degree of damage of the product, a technician of Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company will fix the problem at home or bring the product to the Company’s Warranty Center to come. product warranty for customers.
– Products that are not on the list of products with home warranty (within your shipping capacity), please bring the products to Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company for faster service.
Shipping costs under warranty
* For warranty claims in the areas where free shipping is applied (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Bien Hoa City – Dong Nai, Di An Town, Binh Duong), Carpa Trading Joint Stock Company Vietnam will free shipping and delivery costs.
* For warranty claims that do not belong to the area where free shipping is applied (Outside the city), please:
– Direct contact with Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company. You bear the shipping costs yourself.
– Send the product to the Customer Care Center of Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company. You bear the shipping costs yourself.
3. Cases that are not covered by the warranty (charged when repairing)
– Do not purchase or cannot identify Products distributed by Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company.
– The product has expired or lost the warranty card.
– Warranty card, Warranty stamp is torn, there is no warranty stamp, Warranty stamp is overwritten or modified.
– Warranty card does not specify Serial number and date of purchase.
– The serial number on the machine and the Warranty Card do not match or cannot be determined for any reason.
– The product is damaged by mechanical impact of dropping, breaking, impacting, scratching, denting, damp, rusting, leaking water or caused by fire or natural disaster.
– The product shows signs of damage caused by rats or insects.
– The product is damaged due to improper use of the manual, wrong power source, excess water pressure; or due to improper use of the product as recommended by the manufacturer; or use the product beyond its safety features or due to the use of non-genuine accessories
– The data, documents, documents are provided free of charge, stored with the product (including during the warranty period).
– Arbitrarily dismantling, repairing by individuals or technicians who are not authorized by Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company
For products that are not covered by the warranty, Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company provides repair services for a fee at the request of customers. The price list of repair services and the price list of components (in case of replacement of parts) will be provided by the Service Department and need to be confirmed by the customer before repair.
4. Contact, inquire, complain about warranty issues
If you are not satisfied or have any questions or complaints about warranty issues, please contact:
Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company
5th floor, building 142 Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
10th floor, Landmark 72, Keangnam building, Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Ground floor, Building No. 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
5th floor, 27-29 Ly Tu Trong, Thach Thang, Hai Chau, Da Nang.
Phone: 024 6255 2288 (Hanoi), 033 233 92 92 (Da Nang) and 094 777 0001 (HCM)
5. Dispute and complaint settlement process;
Step 1: Receive feedback and complaints
When you have questions or complaints about service quality, please contact Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company through the following forms:
– Direct contact with the customer care department at the company.
– Make a phone call to
024 6255 2288(Hanoi), 033 233 92 92(Da Nang) and 094 777 0001(HCM)
– Send email to: email@example.com
– In the email, please specify the content of complaints, complaints, requests to be resolved and provide documents and information related to the service and use of the service.
Step 2: Solve
– If you contact to work directly, Carpa Vietnam Trading Joint Stock Company will make a “Receipt Form” – recording the content of the incident, feedback and requests of customers.
– Immediately after receiving or receiving your email, Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company will conduct verification and check the reflected content. And within 48 hours Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company will have a reply letter (if it has been fixed or needs to be exchanged, provided more information …) and/or an invitation sent to the customer – to directly work and solve the problem. resolution of complaints and reflections.
– In case the matter is complicated, involves many parties, or needs time to verify and fix…, the settlement time will be longer. But no more than 20 days.
Step 3: Solve the 2nd time
– If you have not / do not agree with the settlement of Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company, we will have a Reply or Invitation Letter (2nd time) with the desire to reach an agreement between the two parties.
– If you still do not / do not agree with the 2nd settlement of Carpa Vietnam Joint Stock Company, you can send an Application to the management agency or initiate a lawsuit to the Court.